Art Jetter & Company Enhances the
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Broker Bonus
Mutual of Omaha starts their Medicare Supplement Broker Bonus at 5.
We’ll improve that to 3 from June through October!
Issue 3 or more Medicare Supplement applications in a month
$150 bonus for each Underwritten application issued during the same month
$30 for Open Enrollment applications
- Registration is required.
- Bonus program period: June 1st – October 31st, 2021.
- Producers who issue 3 or more Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement eligible applications per month will bonus.
- Agents bonus in each of the 5 months.
- $150 on each underwritten application for Plans F, G and N.
- Underwritten Internal replacement and affiliate conversion applications will not earn a bonus in North Carolina.
- $30 bonus paid for open enrollment (excludes internal and affiliate conversions).
- $40 per Underwritten, Open Enrollment and Guarantee Issue applications in IN, MO, MT, SC, & WI.
- Issued Guarantee Issue policies in all other states will count as a qualifying application, but will not earn a bonus.
- Applications written in AK, DC, HI, MI, NY, RI, VT, & WA, or where prohibited by law are excluded from this incentive.
- Producers contracted and in good standing with Art Jetter & Company and Mutual of Omaha at the time of the award are eligible to bonus.
- You can only qualify for one program’s payment. 3 or 4 issued cases per month, and Art Jetter & Company pays you. 5 or more issued cases per month and Mutual of Omaha pays through their standard Broker Bonus program.