Art Jetter & Company – 11305 Chicago Circle – Omaha NE 68154-2636
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Dana College
Professional Education Designations
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- Registered Employee Benefit Consultant (REBC)
- Fellow Life Management Institute (FLMI)
- Long Term Care Professional (LTCP)
- Director – The Marketing Alliance
- Director (2010-2016) – ACORD
- President 2006 & 2007 – The Brokers Health Insurance Network
- Director 2004 & 2005 – Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education (LIFE)
- Chairman 2000 – National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies
- President 1991-1992 – National Association of Health Underwriters
- Chairman 2006 – NAILBA PAC
- Director 1997 – Health Underwriters PAC
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Life Office Management Association
- Society of Underwriting Brokers
- Diversified Marketing Group
- Board member – Wounded Warrior Family Support
- KFAB Radio’s “Evil Insurance Man”
- Nebraska Governor Nelson’s Blue Ribbon Health Care Commission
- Chair, Nebraska Small Group Reform Plans Committee (1995)
- Chair, Nebraska Governor’s State Compact Health Care Reform (1995)
- Member, Rep. Christensen’s Medicare Reform Advisory Committee (1995)
- Northern Great Plains Rural Development Commission Workgroup on Health Care, a commission of the US Congress (1996)
- 2014 Douglas Mooers Award for Excellence, National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (NAILBA)
- 2014 Billy Vogel Award, The Marketing Alliance (TMA)
- 2010 NAHU Omaha Underwriter of the Year
- 2010 NAIFA Omaha Hall of Fame
- 2000 Spirit of Freedom Award, National Association of Health Underwriters
- 1995 Health Insurance Industry Person of The Year Award
- Harold R Gordon Memorial Award
- 1993 Mass Marketing Insurance Institute (MI2) Person of the Year Award
- Who\’s Who in America, The World, Finance and Industry, The Midwest
- 1979 to Present – President, Art Jetter & Company, Omaha, NE
- 1974 to 1979 – Insurance Agent, Guarantee Mutual Life Company, Omaha, NE
- 1968 to 1972 – Infantry Captain / Helicopter Pilot, United States Army
- 1968 to 1972 – United States Army – Infantry Captain.
- Infantry Officer Candidate School (OCS).
- Army Aviation School (ORWAC).
- AH-1G Cobra Helicopter Gunship School
- 1970-71 – Vietnam: First Air Cavalry Division, AH-1G Cobra Gunship Helicopter Pilot and Section Commander. 1,032 combat missions. Aviation Unit of the Year.
- Distinguished Flying Cross, Bronze Star, Air Medal for Valor, 42 awards of the Air Medal, the Army Commendation Medal for Valor, Vietnam Campaign Ribbon, Vietnam Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal.
- 1978-1982 Captain National Guard, 24th Medical Evacuation Company, Helicopter Ambulance Pilot. Neonatal missions. Medical Service Corps Branch qualified.