- Accident Medical Expense: Extra level of financial protection to help cover out-of-pocket medical expenses such as deductibles, copays, and coinsurance. It can help pay for non-medical expenses.
- Accidental Death: Much lower cost that traditional Term Life Insurance. Appropriate for budget limited purchases and for health-related Life Insurance declines.
- Cancer: Lump-sum benefits can be a valuable addition to Medical Insurance to cover deductibles, coinsurance, copays, and related expenses not covered by Medical Insurance.
- Critical Illness: Lump-sum tax-free benefits when a policyholder is diagnosed with a serious, life-altering illness or condition.
- Dental: Popular with seniors. At retirement, they lose employee group dental and Original Medicare doesn’t pay for most dental expense.
- Hospital Indemnity: Excellent addition to Medicare Advantage plans to pay for deductible and coinsurance out of pocket.
- International Medical (Quote): Temporary coverage for medical expenses and emergency evacuations when traveling outside of the home country. Also, comprehensive coverage for expatriates and global citizens living or working internationally for more than one year.
- Short Term Major Medical (Quote): Provides medical coverage for up to three years, depending on location. This is a solution for people between jobs, without health insurance outside of open enrollment, waiting to be eligible for Medicare, waiting for other coverage to begin, or don’t find ACA coverage affordable.
Group Quote Requests:
Completing our Employee Census Spreadsheet on a computer means we can get the information submitted quickly and error-free for a faster turnaround. Email the completed census to email@example.com. Please include any plan descriptions, rates, and group information.
Contact Our Health Team
Health Insurance News
Check out our online tools!
Our online quote and application engines can assist you with social distancing while still conducting business.
The CARES Act made OTC products eligible expenses for HSA, FSA, and HRA funds. Details
Many insurance producers qualify to receive forgivable loans through the Paycheck Protection Program. Details